- QTC’s debt funding (borrowing) products
- How they compare to products offered by the private sector
- How to select the most appropriate product to meet your financial objectives
- Interest rate, refinancing and liquidity risk
- Wholesale market funding
- Warehouse funding pools
- QTC’s corporate treasury role
Participants will examine real-life examples of the use of each debt product, the relatives benefits of each, how they can be structured and how they compare to products offered by the private sector.
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed to assist board members, chief executive officers, finance and treasury managers and staff responsible for financial and/or funding risk management. No knowledge of the topics is assumed; participants with prior experience may find the workshop useful to refresh and extend their knowledge.
At the completion of the course, participants will be able to understand:
- QTC’s suite of debt funding, or borrowing, products
- how they work and how they compare to commercial banking products
- how they can be tailored to clients’ specific needs, and
- the risk management and accounting implications of the debt products.
In addition, participants will be able to:
- select the best product to meet your objectives, and
- most effectively use these products when managing a corporate treasury.