QTC has upgraded QTC Link with enhanced security and improved user functions. As part of this upgrade, please follow the below steps to establish a new username and password before 28 May 2021.
Click ‘Start registration’ button from the QTC Link homepage.
Click on ‘Sign-up now’, next to the words Don’t have an account.
- Create a new ‘Username’ (note, cannot be an email address) that
- Begins with alphanumeric characters
- Can only use the following symbols: ‘_’ and ‘–‘
- Does not contain a space
- Create a new ‘Password‘
- Must be between 8 and 64 characters
- Must have at least 3 of the following
- a lowercase letter
- an uppercase letter
- a digit
- a symbol
- Confirm the new ‘Password’
- IMPORTANT: Enter the email address that you have registered with QTC
- Click on [Send verification code]
- A verification code will be sent to your email address. (note, If the email has not arrived within a few minutes, check your Junk or Spam folder).
- Enter the verification code
- Your email address will be verified with the code (note, the email address must already be registered with QTC)
- Click on [Create].
- OR, if you tried to use a non-registered email address, you can use the [Change email] to change the address to your registered email.