We provide an insight into the financial health of a business by assessing an organisation’s capacity to meet its commitments in the short-, medium- and long-term.
A review seeks to answer:
- if the current financial path is sustainable over the long term
- if revenue adequately covers the cost of service provision
- if financial shocks can be absorbed
- what is the effect of capital expenditure and growth on future financial performance, and
- the effect of growth on the financial position.
A Borrowing Capacity and Credit Review evaluates an organisation’s:
- current financial position
- ongoing financial viability
- borrowing capacity for individual projects and overall businesses
- debt funding requirements, and
- financial targets and strategies to achieve those targets.
A Capital Structure Review looks at the optimal capital structure for an organisation, where the level of debt and equity meets its short- and long-term strategic objectives and maximises shareholder value. QTC supports clients with:
- capital structure and funding strategies, and
- liability management arrangements.
For more information about this product log in to QTC Link.